First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers the cash loan of up to UAH 50 000 for any personal needs without security and suretyship. To get the loan it is necessary to submit one’s passport, TIN and income certificates, whereas if the loan amount is below UAH 30 000 the income certificate is not required.
Customer will be provided with current account and card linked to it making the loanable money accessible any time through ATMs, outlets of the Bank and card payments at merchants and Internet shops. Cash withdrawals are fee-free at ATMs of FUIB and Radius network. Moreover, the customer will receive free access to the SMS banking service to control the account transactions, and PUMB Online Internet banking service, enabling to repay the loan any time without visiting the Bank.
“So far, the cash loan from FUIB has been available only to the Bank’s payroll customers. At present, one of seven payroll customers of FUIB uses the cash loan, as it is convenient and advantageous. Now we are ready to offer this product to all customers of the Bank and confident that its transparent terms and loan approval promptness will be appreciated by our new customers,” marked Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.Detailed cash loan terms are available at the Bank’s web site, 0 800 500 490 customer support phone number and outlets of FUIB.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!