Development of products and services for small and medium businesses is one of the FUIB’s priorities. Only during 7 months of 2013 the Bank attracted almost 1,400 new customers of small and medium-sized businesses. As a result this segment of customers grew with the Bank by 25% year-over-year and more than by 6% compared with the number of customers at the beginning of 2013.
"Significant increase of FUIB’s customer base in the small and medium-sized businesses was due to high professionalism of the bank’s team and demanded product line. In the near future we plan to offer entrepreneurs new corporate card products with special bonus programs and optimal terms for carrying out operations, which will make their services even more comfortable," said Alexey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business, FUIB.
On the eve of the Entrepreneur’s Day, which is celebrated in Ukraine on the first Sunday of September, FUIB wishes its customers a lot of reliable business partners, a growing market and loyal clients.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!