Development of products and services for small and medium businesses is one of the FUIB’s priorities. Only during 7 months of 2013 the Bank attracted almost 1,400 new customers of small and medium-sized businesses. As a result this segment of customers grew with the Bank by 25% year-over-year and more than by 6% compared with the number of customers at the beginning of 2013.
"Significant increase of FUIB’s customer base in the small and medium-sized businesses was due to high professionalism of the bank’s team and demanded product line. In the near future we plan to offer entrepreneurs new corporate card products with special bonus programs and optimal terms for carrying out operations, which will make their services even more comfortable," said Alexey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business, FUIB.
On the eve of the Entrepreneur’s Day, which is celebrated in Ukraine on the first Sunday of September, FUIB wishes its customers a lot of reliable business partners, a growing market and loyal clients.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!