First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) and ASKA insurance company within the their joint promotion campaign “Full Tank of Petrol as a Gift” give 50 litres of gasoline or diesel fuel to each customer who received a car loan “Easy Start”, “Comfortable+” or “Simple+” and bought comprehensive and collision (KASKO) insurance.
The promotion campaign will be run from 1st August to 31rd October in Kiev, Kharkov, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov and Mariupol.
It bears reminding that recently FUIB reduced interest rates on car loans for 1-3.5% in local currency depending on the credit program.
Please see the detailed rules of promotion “Full Tank of Petrol as a Gift” at FUIB’s web site.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!