please be informed that in accordance with the Instruction on the Procedure for Opening, Using and Closing Accounts in National and Foreign Currencies approved by the Resolution of the Board of the NBU as No 492 on 12.11.2003 with changes and amendments thereto PJSC “FUIB” introduces the new accounting procedure for the customer accounts with no transactions made on them for 3 years and customer identification data non-updated by the account holders for 3 years or longer, as envisaged by the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention and Counteraction to Legalization (Laundering) of the Proceeds from Crime or Terrorism Financing”.
Towards complying with the law, starting 2 August 2013 PJSC “FUIB” will be closing current and card accounts of the customers with no transactions made on them for 3 years or longer and zero account balances. For the accounts with no transactions for 3 years or longer and positive balances PJSC “FUIB” will change the procedure for accounting their balances.
If necessary, please, restart using your accounts by means of the Bank’s services, which details are available at the toll-free telephone number 0 800 500 490 and at each of the outlets of PJSC “FUIB”, or visit the Bank’s outlet to update your identification data.
To ensure safe keeping and return of their funds to holders of the accounts subject to the new accounting procedure the Bank will keep available the information about the customer’s old account and all account transactions.
Should you have any questions as regards the accounts subject to the new accounting procedure, please, contact the outlet of PJSC “FUIB”
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Сплачуйте за комунальні послуги прямо в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- В листопаді українці збільшили обсяг депозитів в ПУМБ на півмільярда гривень
- #GivingTuesday in FUIB: more than UAH 153 thousand for the treatment of children with cancer
- ПУМБ – лідер ринку товарних кредитів за підсумками чорної п’ятниці 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!