The Banker, international financial affairs publication (UK), has published its annual rankings TOP 1000 World Banks 2013 with First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) as No 844 or 82 positions up versus 2012. FUIB has been ranked as one of the largest world banks for the 4th year running.
The Banker analysed the 2012 financial statements of the world largest banks. The rise of China and the Eurozone decline are the two themes dominating at the survey of The Banker. For the first time ever the Chinese bank ICBC was recognised the world largest bank with the capital of over USD 160 billion. In fact, the minimum capital level needed to enter the rankings of the world largest banks, which is growing year on year, raced ahead this year reaching USD 342 million. Overall, Chinese banks gradually move towards the top of the rankings, while the European ones weaken. The share of the European banks in the global banking profit has been decreasing to the current 1.56%, which is its lowest since 2008. For comparison, the share of profits in the Asia-Pacific region continues to grow, reaching 56.7% in this year’s ranking.
The Eurozone banks assets falling by almost a quarter in a single year, while the banks from Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan and Georgia are among TOP 10 world leaders by asset growth. The banks that entered the Top 1000 thanks to organic growth are exclusively from emerging markets, especially Latin America and south-east Asia.
"We were pleased to see the higher position of FUIB in the ranking of thousand world's largest banks by assets issued by respected international edition The Banker. Once again it shows the effectiveness of our development strategy, which in the continuing challenging economic conditions of Ukraine provides business growth at a controlled risk level. For one and a half million individuals and more than twenty thousand corporate customers FUIB remains one of the largest and reliable banks in the country", said Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board, FUIB.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!