Dear customers, please be informed that due to the celebration of the Holy Trinity Day and the Day of the Constitution of Ukraine, and in accordance with labor legislation of Ukraine during the upcoming holidays the Bank is to work as follows:
June 24, Monday – non-business days.
June 25-26 – ordinary business days.
June 27, Thursday – business day will be 1 hour shorter.
June 28, Friday – non-business day.
June 29, Saturday – ordinary business day for the offices that are open on Saturdays.
From 1 July the Bank will work in its regular business mode.
Working days and customer service remain at outlets:
FUIB outlet at Danylo Halytskyi International Airport in Lviv – June 23 and 28 are non-business days;
FUIB outlet at Donetsk Serhiy Prokofiev International Airport in Donetsk − seven days a week;
FUIB outlet at International Airport in Boryspil (terminal B) − seven days a week.
Truly yours,First Ukrainian International Bank
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!