Dear customers, please be informed that due to the celebration of the Holy Trinity Day and the Day of the Constitution of Ukraine, and in accordance with labor legislation of Ukraine during the upcoming holidays the Bank is to work as follows:
June 24, Monday – non-business days.
June 25-26 – ordinary business days.
June 27, Thursday – business day will be 1 hour shorter.
June 28, Friday – non-business day.
June 29, Saturday – ordinary business day for the offices that are open on Saturdays.
From 1 July the Bank will work in its regular business mode.
Working days and customer service remain at outlets:
FUIB outlet at Danylo Halytskyi International Airport in Lviv – June 23 and 28 are non-business days;
FUIB outlet at Donetsk Serhiy Prokofiev International Airport in Donetsk − seven days a week;
FUIB outlet at International Airport in Boryspil (terminal B) − seven days a week.
Truly yours,First Ukrainian International Bank
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!