In May 2013 the team of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) all over Ukraine actively participated in the social campaign timed to the Universal Children's Day gathering gifts and money for children living in orphanages, boarding schools and baby houses. On the eve of Children’s Day and one week thereafter the gifts and clothes were delivered to 24 specialised child care institutions in Belaya Tserkov, Vyshgorod, Yenakiyevo, Makeyevka, Gorlovka, Kramatorsk, Molochansk, Mariupol, Nikolayev, Odessa, Lugansk, Sevastopol, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Dneprodzerzhynsk, Pavlograd and Lviv. FUIB’s team purchased school and sport necessities, footwear, clothing, personal hygiene products, furniture, office equipment, and food worth a total of nearly UAH 100,000. More than 2,470 children received gifts and necessities due to joint efforts of the Bank’s employees.
For many years FUIB has been supporting orphanages gathering gifts and money on the eve of New Year and Christmas, and the international Children’s Day.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!