In May 2013 the team of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) all over Ukraine actively participated in the social campaign timed to the Universal Children's Day gathering gifts and money for children living in orphanages, boarding schools and baby houses. On the eve of Children’s Day and one week thereafter the gifts and clothes were delivered to 24 specialised child care institutions in Belaya Tserkov, Vyshgorod, Yenakiyevo, Makeyevka, Gorlovka, Kramatorsk, Molochansk, Mariupol, Nikolayev, Odessa, Lugansk, Sevastopol, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Dneprodzerzhynsk, Pavlograd and Lviv. FUIB’s team purchased school and sport necessities, footwear, clothing, personal hygiene products, furniture, office equipment, and food worth a total of nearly UAH 100,000. More than 2,470 children received gifts and necessities due to joint efforts of the Bank’s employees.
For many years FUIB has been supporting orphanages gathering gifts and money on the eve of New Year and Christmas, and the international Children’s Day.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!