In May 2013 the team of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) all over Ukraine actively participated in the social campaign timed to the Universal Children's Day gathering gifts and money for children living in orphanages, boarding schools and baby houses. On the eve of Children’s Day and one week thereafter the gifts and clothes were delivered to 24 specialised child care institutions in Belaya Tserkov, Vyshgorod, Yenakiyevo, Makeyevka, Gorlovka, Kramatorsk, Molochansk, Mariupol, Nikolayev, Odessa, Lugansk, Sevastopol, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Dneprodzerzhynsk, Pavlograd and Lviv. FUIB’s team purchased school and sport necessities, footwear, clothing, personal hygiene products, furniture, office equipment, and food worth a total of nearly UAH 100,000. More than 2,470 children received gifts and necessities due to joint efforts of the Bank’s employees.
For many years FUIB has been supporting orphanages gathering gifts and money on the eve of New Year and Christmas, and the international Children’s Day.
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
- Unique booklet about professions and career in the banking sector will be distributed in general secondary education institutions in Ukraine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!