In May 2013 the team of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) all over Ukraine actively participated in the social campaign timed to the Universal Children's Day gathering gifts and money for children living in orphanages, boarding schools and baby houses. On the eve of Children’s Day and one week thereafter the gifts and clothes were delivered to 24 specialised child care institutions in Belaya Tserkov, Vyshgorod, Yenakiyevo, Makeyevka, Gorlovka, Kramatorsk, Molochansk, Mariupol, Nikolayev, Odessa, Lugansk, Sevastopol, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Dneprodzerzhynsk, Pavlograd and Lviv. FUIB’s team purchased school and sport necessities, footwear, clothing, personal hygiene products, furniture, office equipment, and food worth a total of nearly UAH 100,000. More than 2,470 children received gifts and necessities due to joint efforts of the Bank’s employees.
For many years FUIB has been supporting orphanages gathering gifts and money on the eve of New Year and Christmas, and the international Children’s Day.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!