First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for high standards of payments in US dollars and Euro «2012 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Awards». Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of straight through processing (STP) rate.
In 2012 FUIB’s STP rating reached 99.76% for US dollars payments and 99.74% for Euros. This means that almost 100% transactions by FUIB made in US dollars and Euro is processed automatically within a minute. High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that keep the cost of payments for customers low.
FUIB receives Deutsche Bank reward for 10 years in a row, which is an acknowledgement of high level of international transitions quality of its operations.
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!