First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for high standards of payments in US dollars and Euro «2012 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Awards». Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of straight through processing (STP) rate.
In 2012 FUIB’s STP rating reached 99.76% for US dollars payments and 99.74% for Euros. This means that almost 100% transactions by FUIB made in US dollars and Euro is processed automatically within a minute. High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that keep the cost of payments for customers low.
FUIB receives Deutsche Bank reward for 10 years in a row, which is an acknowledgement of high level of international transitions quality of its operations.
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!