First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for high standards of payments in US dollars and Euro «2012 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Awards». Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of straight through processing (STP) rate.
In 2012 FUIB’s STP rating reached 99.76% for US dollars payments and 99.74% for Euros. This means that almost 100% transactions by FUIB made in US dollars and Euro is processed automatically within a minute. High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that keep the cost of payments for customers low.
FUIB receives Deutsche Bank reward for 10 years in a row, which is an acknowledgement of high level of international transitions quality of its operations.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!