First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for high standards of payments in US dollars and Euro «2012 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Awards». Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of straight through processing (STP) rate.
In 2012 FUIB’s STP rating reached 99.76% for US dollars payments and 99.74% for Euros. This means that almost 100% transactions by FUIB made in US dollars and Euro is processed automatically within a minute. High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that keep the cost of payments for customers low.
FUIB receives Deutsche Bank reward for 10 years in a row, which is an acknowledgement of high level of international transitions quality of its operations.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!