First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received Deutsche Bank reward for high standards of payments in US dollars and Euro «2012 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Awards». Every year Deutsche Bank analyzes its cooperation with correspondent banks over the year and assesses payment processing quality by them in terms of straight through processing (STP) rate.
In 2012 FUIB’s STP rating reached 99.76% for US dollars payments and 99.74% for Euros. This means that almost 100% transactions by FUIB made in US dollars and Euro is processed automatically within a minute. High STP rate of a correspondent bank ensures low rate of errors and has a positive effect on operating expenses that keep the cost of payments for customers low.
FUIB receives Deutsche Bank reward for 10 years in a row, which is an acknowledgement of high level of international transitions quality of its operations.
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!