This year First Ukrainian International Bank celebrates its 21st anniversary. Over the years, FUIB became one of the largest national banks and a banking sector leader, and an important part of SCM Group. Along with other financial assets of SCM Group, the bank provides for well-being of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian families and sets the banking industry development trends.
FUIB conducts business in line with international standards; is one of the country’s largest taxpayers; is a responsible and transparent employer with nearly 4000 employees. The Bank is entrusted with managing finances of 1.5 million individuals and over 20 000 companies, and is observing the record high retail deposits growth and an increase in the corporate portfolio over 2012.
FUIB is among Ukraine’s ten largest banks by financial performance results and one of the most reliable banks in the banking system. The bank’s portfolio quality and provisioning level remain among the best ones, and its loans-to-deposits ratio of 98.7% is unique for the industry.
“Efforts of the FUIB’s team are aimed at understanding and satisfying the needs of our customers, businesses, individuals and their families. We strive for quicker and better customer service, invest in new technologies, develop new banking services channels and formats to justify the confidence of our customers,” comments Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board.
In 2013 FUIB prepared its 2012 annual report "New Quality" in an online format in line with the best international reporting practices. The report sums up the bank’s performance results for 2012 and outlines its strategic priorities for some years to come. The annual report is available at the FUIB web site.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!