The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank has resolved to terminate the appointment of Yelena Dyatlova, Deputy Chairman, member of the Management Board, due to dissolution of her contract by mutual agreement of the parties (Minutes No.192 dd. 18.05.2013).
Yelena Dyatlova has held the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board position at FUIB and had been in charge of human resources management since January 2010. Yelena’s efforts helped to strengthen FUIB reputation as one of the best employers in the banking market of Ukraine. In 2012, FUIB won the third place in “Ukraine” nomination of the annual HRbrand award.
The efficient personnel assessment system compliant with international best practices, distance learning and personnel development portal, personnel loyalty and recognition programmes have been introduced by the Bank in the past two years. FUIB is a partner to over 10 large higher education institutions and each year assists in internship placement for hundreds of students, employing university graduates.
The Supervisory and Management Boards of FUIB express their gratitude for Ms Dyatlova’s significant contribution to the Bank’s development and wish her to further her professional achievements.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!