Dear customers, please be informed that according to the Order of the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB No 197 OVLS of 13.03.2013 and the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 19.12.2012 No 1043-r “On transfer of working days in 2013” during the upcoming holidays the Bank is to work as follows:
30 April, Tuesday – business day will be 1 hour shorter
1-3 May – non-business days
4 May, Saturday – ordinary business day
5-6 May – non-business days
7 May, Tuesday – ordinary business day
8 May, Wednesday – business day will be 1 hour shorter
9-10 May – non-business days
11 May, Saturday – ordinary business day
From 13 May the Bank will work in its regular business mode.
May 18 and June 1 - standard working schedule (due to the transfer of working days).
Working days and customer service remain at outlets:
FUIB outlet RC in Mariupol − May 3, May 6, May 10, May 12
FUIB outlet #6 in Mariupol − May 3, May 6, May 10, May 12
FUIB outlet RC in Sevastopol − May 4, May 11,
FUIB outlet in Kerch − May 3, May 11,
FUIB outlet in Yalta − May 4, May 11,
FUIB outlet at Danylo Halytskyi International Airport in Lviv − May 1-2, May 10-12;
FUIB outlet at Donetsk Serhiy Prokofiev International Airport in Donetsk − seven days a week;
FUIB outlet at International Airport in Boryspil − seven days a week.
First Ukrainian International Bank
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!