Dear customers, please be informed that according to the Order of the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB No 197 OVLS of 13.03.2013 and the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 19.12.2012 No 1043-r “On transfer of working days in 2013” during the upcoming holidays the Bank is to work as follows:
30 April, Tuesday – business day will be 1 hour shorter
1-3 May – non-business days
4 May, Saturday – ordinary business day
5-6 May – non-business days
7 May, Tuesday – ordinary business day
8 May, Wednesday – business day will be 1 hour shorter
9-10 May – non-business days
11 May, Saturday – ordinary business day
From 13 May the Bank will work in its regular business mode.
May 18 and June 1 - standard working schedule (due to the transfer of working days).
Working days and customer service remain at outlets:
FUIB outlet RC in Mariupol − May 3, May 6, May 10, May 12
FUIB outlet #6 in Mariupol − May 3, May 6, May 10, May 12
FUIB outlet RC in Sevastopol − May 4, May 11,
FUIB outlet in Kerch − May 3, May 11,
FUIB outlet in Yalta − May 4, May 11,
FUIB outlet at Danylo Halytskyi International Airport in Lviv − May 1-2, May 10-12;
FUIB outlet at Donetsk Serhiy Prokofiev International Airport in Donetsk − seven days a week;
FUIB outlet at International Airport in Boryspil − seven days a week.
First Ukrainian International Bank
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!