First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) appreciates its loyal customers and always does its best to fulfil their wishes. Recently the Bank has completed the individualised project on issue of branded corporate cards for the employees of Sigma Ukraine IT company (Kharkov). Now for the employees of Sigma Ukraine the payment card is more than just a convenient and secure non-cash payment instrument, but also a kind of a business card showing that the employee is a part of the team of one of the leading IT companies in Ukraine.
The project on issue of branded corporate cards for Sigma Ukraine consisted of several stages: design development, approval of the individualised project and card design by the international payment system, technical settings input and testing. The initial issue of the corporate Sigma-cards for the company’s employees was meant for its currently employed staff. Sigma Ukraine aims at further development of its strategic partnership with FUIB and each new member to its team will become a holder of a corporate payment card with the company’s signage issued by FUIB.
“The payment card with the individualised design offers the possibility to emphasise for the employees the uniqueness and prestige of working for the company. Through the cooperation with Sigma Ukraine the Bank gained the unique experience of issuing branded corporate cards and now is ready to offer this service to other corporate customers,” says Aleksey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of the FUIB’s corporate business.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!