The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has appointed Leonid Skalozub Deputy Chairman of the Management Board beginning 5 March 2013.
Mr Skalozub will be in charge of ensuring security of the Bank.
“The information security system of FUIB meets the international best practice and is recognised by international payment systems. We will continue strengthening our information security and welcome Leonid Skalozub to the team of the Management Board,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board, comments on the appointment.
Leonid Skalozub graduated from I.I. Mechnikov Odessa State University and Odessa Institute of National Economy. Mr Skalozub holds a Ph.D. in Law (Candidate of Legal Sciences) and a title of “Honored Lawyer of Ukraine” awarded by the decree of the President of Ukraine in 2009.
Leonid Skalozub is a Lieutenant-General of the Militia with over 25 years of service in the Internal Affairs Ministry. During 2005-2010 he was Department Head in the State Service for Combating Economic Crimes of the Internal Affairs Ministry of Ukraine.
Leonid joined the team of FUIB in May 2012 as the Head of the FUIB’s Security Department.
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!