The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has appointed Leonid Skalozub Deputy Chairman of the Management Board beginning 5 March 2013.
Mr Skalozub will be in charge of ensuring security of the Bank.
“The information security system of FUIB meets the international best practice and is recognised by international payment systems. We will continue strengthening our information security and welcome Leonid Skalozub to the team of the Management Board,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board, comments on the appointment.
Leonid Skalozub graduated from I.I. Mechnikov Odessa State University and Odessa Institute of National Economy. Mr Skalozub holds a Ph.D. in Law (Candidate of Legal Sciences) and a title of “Honored Lawyer of Ukraine” awarded by the decree of the President of Ukraine in 2009.
Leonid Skalozub is a Lieutenant-General of the Militia with over 25 years of service in the Internal Affairs Ministry. During 2005-2010 he was Department Head in the State Service for Combating Economic Crimes of the Internal Affairs Ministry of Ukraine.
Leonid joined the team of FUIB in May 2012 as the Head of the FUIB’s Security Department.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!