The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has appointed Leonid Skalozub Deputy Chairman of the Management Board beginning 5 March 2013.
Mr Skalozub will be in charge of ensuring security of the Bank.
“The information security system of FUIB meets the international best practice and is recognised by international payment systems. We will continue strengthening our information security and welcome Leonid Skalozub to the team of the Management Board,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board, comments on the appointment.
Leonid Skalozub graduated from I.I. Mechnikov Odessa State University and Odessa Institute of National Economy. Mr Skalozub holds a Ph.D. in Law (Candidate of Legal Sciences) and a title of “Honored Lawyer of Ukraine” awarded by the decree of the President of Ukraine in 2009.
Leonid Skalozub is a Lieutenant-General of the Militia with over 25 years of service in the Internal Affairs Ministry. During 2005-2010 he was Department Head in the State Service for Combating Economic Crimes of the Internal Affairs Ministry of Ukraine.
Leonid joined the team of FUIB in May 2012 as the Head of the FUIB’s Security Department.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!