The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has appointed Leonid Skalozub Deputy Chairman of the Management Board beginning 5 March 2013.
Mr Skalozub will be in charge of ensuring security of the Bank.
“The information security system of FUIB meets the international best practice and is recognised by international payment systems. We will continue strengthening our information security and welcome Leonid Skalozub to the team of the Management Board,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board, comments on the appointment.
Leonid Skalozub graduated from I.I. Mechnikov Odessa State University and Odessa Institute of National Economy. Mr Skalozub holds a Ph.D. in Law (Candidate of Legal Sciences) and a title of “Honored Lawyer of Ukraine” awarded by the decree of the President of Ukraine in 2009.
Leonid Skalozub is a Lieutenant-General of the Militia with over 25 years of service in the Internal Affairs Ministry. During 2005-2010 he was Department Head in the State Service for Combating Economic Crimes of the Internal Affairs Ministry of Ukraine.
Leonid joined the team of FUIB in May 2012 as the Head of the FUIB’s Security Department.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!