FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK (FUIB) has announced the resolution of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 21 February 2013.
The General Meeting resolved to change the composition of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
The offices of the following members of the Supervisory Board were terminated:
Oleg Popov − Chief Executive Officer, SCM;
Natalia Izosimova − Managing Director of Foundation for Effective Governance.
On 21 February 2013 new composition of the Supervisory Board FUIB was approved:
Ilya Arkhipov − Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Managing Director of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited);
Anna Dugadko − member of the Supervisory Board (Manager of Business Development, SCM);
Sergiy Kurilko − member of the Supervisory Board (Deputy Director of Law Firm "Voropayev and Partners").
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!