FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK (FUIB) has announced the resolution of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 21 February 2013.
The General Meeting resolved to change the composition of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
The offices of the following members of the Supervisory Board were terminated:
Oleg Popov − Chief Executive Officer, SCM;
Natalia Izosimova − Managing Director of Foundation for Effective Governance.
On 21 February 2013 new composition of the Supervisory Board FUIB was approved:
Ilya Arkhipov − Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Managing Director of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited);
Anna Dugadko − member of the Supervisory Board (Manager of Business Development, SCM);
Sergiy Kurilko − member of the Supervisory Board (Deputy Director of Law Firm "Voropayev and Partners").
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!