FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK (FUIB) has announced the resolution of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 21 February 2013.
The General Meeting resolved to change the composition of the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
The offices of the following members of the Supervisory Board were terminated:
Oleg Popov − Chief Executive Officer, SCM;
Natalia Izosimova − Managing Director of Foundation for Effective Governance.
On 21 February 2013 new composition of the Supervisory Board FUIB was approved:
Ilya Arkhipov − Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Managing Director of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited);
Anna Dugadko − member of the Supervisory Board (Manager of Business Development, SCM);
Sergiy Kurilko − member of the Supervisory Board (Deputy Director of Law Firm "Voropayev and Partners").
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!