First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the extension of “Month of Free Purchases from FUIB” campaign for two more months – until 31 March 2013. Under the terms of the campaign, paying by Visa or MasterCard cards from FUIB the bank’s customers get a chance to win the right of reimbursement for their money spent for goods and services of up to UAH 5000 within any of the campaign stages.
As of January the prizes were drawn and two nest winners were determined. Those were the bank’s customers from Sevastopol and Zaporozhye, both – holders of a MasterCard Standard card. Each winner got the right of reimbursement for up to UAH 5000 spent for goods and services. Altogether, throughout the campaign four lucky ones won from the bank the right of reimbursement for purchases totalling up to UAH 20 000.
“Over the year 2012 the number of cards, which the customers of FUIB were using to pay for goods and services, grew by 93%; and the volume of POS transactions, by 79.1%. In our opinion the reason beyond such growth was greater cardholders’ awareness of advantages and security of using payment cards. Numerous promotion campaigns held by FUIB jointly with VISA and MasterCard international payment systems, which motivated customers to try using a card for payments, not merely for cash withdrawal from ATMs, also facilitated such growth,” said Valeriy Patsuy, Head of Card Business Development Department of FUIB.
Read the official rules of FUIB web site.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!