On the eve of New Year holidays, bank employees were actively involved in collecting gifts for little inhabitants of orphanages, specialized boarding schools, rehabilitation centers and baby houses. Also employees of FUIB donated funds to purchase necessary items for children, such as school and sports supplies, educational games, clothing and footwear, furniture, office equipment and food.
Gifts and things were distributed among 19 specialized children's institutions in Belaya Tserkov, Vyshgorod, Kramatorsk Makiyivka, Horlivka, Molochansk, Mariupil, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Sevastopil, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Pavlograd and Lviv. Over 1,600 children received gifts and sweets during the winter holidays thanks FUIB’s employees from all over Ukraine.
Also in the lobby of the main office of FUIB in Donetsk a traditional Christmas mornings was held for children of employees, customers, partners, as well as children from socially unprotected families and families with many children. Young guests attended a performance titled "New Year Ball with Cinderella". Classical and contemporary music, meeting with favourite fairytale characters, adventure and participation in exciting contests will live in the memory of children for a long time. Christmas feeling was also created for little guests by their peers, artists from the 10 best art ensembles of Donetsk. Over 1,300 children participated in eight charity Christmas morning, which organized by FUIB during the year of its establishment.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!