The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank has resolved to include the Deputy Chairman Arthur Zagorodnikov into the composition of the Management Board of FUIB from December 20, 2012 (Minutes No. 186 dd. 19.12.2012)
Arthur Zagorodnikov is in charge of FUIB’s business development in the sector of state-owned companies. He represents also represents the Bank in the Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine and is the Head of the Committee for Regulatory Policy and Supervision.
Also, the Supervisory Board has resolved to terminate the appointment of Dmitriy Yurgens, Deputy Chairman, member of the Management Board, due to expiration of his contract on December 31, 2012. The contract was not extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
Dmitriy Yurgens was the Deputy Chairman of FUIB from March 2008, and was responsible for the development of the Bank's investment banking business. It should be noted that, under his guidance the investment business team of FUIB successfully raised additional funds at foreign markets from leading European, American and Asian investors, and successfully held the refinancing of the debt to foreign creditors in 2010. Also, Dmitry supervised the FUIB’s team's activity as a financial advisor in the acquisition of 100% of Renaissance Capital Bank by SCM Group. FUIB’s Management Board would like to express their gratitude for Mr Yurgens’s significant contribution to development of the Bank and wishes him further professional achievements.
- The number of visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!