First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) completed the 4th wave of the service quality study using Mystery Shopper* approach.
During the study the service quality in the bank’s network again was testified. In particular, quality of work has been estimated to work with individuals and legal entities, the service at the box office. According to the results overall quality of service in the branch network FUIB, as before, to a category of "excellent" - 92.94 points out of 100 maximum. Compared with the previous wave index rose slightly by 0.59 points. When compared with the results obtained earlier in the year, the index rose by 10.36 points.
It should be noted that by the end of the 4th wave of 74.2% of total units FUIB demonstrated Service Index score of 90 or higher, which indicates a high level of service in the network.
We remind that the project "Mystery Shopper" is conducted on a regular basis within the accepted standards of quality of service FUIB. Partner in the study is an independent consulting company 4Service.
"Research" Mystery shopping "for FUIB - is the pulse of customer satisfaction. The results of the project to help us monitor the implementation of service standards and motivate staff. Thus, the data from the first wave of the study were the basis of the new incentive system office staff. The study results allow us to determine the "growth zone" for our employees to develop measures to improve quality of service, "- says Tatiana Chernenko, head of strategic marketing FUIB.
* The method of "Mystery Shopping" is an estimate of the consumer experience when visiting a client bank branch and contact with customer service (call-center). To collect information used by experts (Mystery Shoppers), which tests the quality of service on behalf of the potential / actual customers.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!