First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) continues to support Ukrainian agricultural sector. The new special product Quick loan for a tractor has significant advantages: speed and easiness of loan application consideration. The Bank studies loan application within 5 business days after receiving a minimum package of documents. There is express procedure of borrower assessment and no mortgage assessment. Financing period is up to 3 years. Bank offers a comfortable repayment schedule and takes into account seasonality of the business. Loan is available as a pilot proposal for agricultural producers of Vinnytsia, Ternopil, Odessa, Nikolayev and Dnepropetrovsk regions, but over time the product will be available in all agricultural regions.
According to official data of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy the needs of the agricultural sector in tractors is satisfied only by 62%. Therefore this FUIB proposal will be a perfect alternative to short commodity credits.
“The agricultural sector is one of the main priorities for FUIB corporate business. This the year FUIB has already lent farmers UAH 0.5 billion and attracted about 75 new clients from agribusinesses. Our product Quick loan for a tractor is our next step to support the agricultural business. Recent years agricultural industry shows strong growth and stable profitability, so we are ready finance this business and offer high quality banking services,” said Alexey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of Corporate Business FUIB.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!