Credit Rating agency announced the results of the rating action taken on bank deposit ratings assigned earlier to Ukraine’s banks. The Agency confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB).
The rating action was competed on October 23, 2012. According to the applied special-purpose rating scale the deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine.
Bank Deposit Rating grade 5 (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
- FUIB is among the leaders of Effie Awards Ukraine 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!