Credit-Rating agency has confirmed uaАА- rating assigned to PJSC “FUIB” including long-term credit rating and credit rating to the issue of inscribed interest-bearing unsecured bonds (series E and F) of UAH1 billion with maturity dates: series E bonds, 10.06.2015; series F bonds, 12.07.2015. Rating outlook – stable.
Agency also has confirmed bank deposit rating at highest grade “5” (highest deposit strength). The rating action was implemented on the basis of the FUIB’s financial statements for 2010-2011 and 1H2012 and other internal data provided by the Bank for rating purposes.
According to the applied rating scale the borrower or debt instrument with assigned uaAA credit rating is characterized by the highest creditworthiness against other Ukrainian borrowers or debt instruments. Plus (+) and Minus (-) signs indicate rating subcategories in the main grades.
Stable outlook indicates that at present there are no anticipated rating downgrade reasons.
Bank Deposit Rating grade “5” (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors. Probability of deposit repayment delays is extremely low.
“Independent rating of FUIB sustainability and stability indicates that the bank has right strategy. FUIB consistently demonstrated strong financial performance and follows the best practice of information disclosure that enables to save the trust of our customers, partners and investors”, said Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!