Credit-Rating agency has confirmed uaАА- rating assigned to PJSC “FUIB” including long-term credit rating and credit rating to the issue of inscribed interest-bearing unsecured bonds (series E and F) of UAH1 billion with maturity dates: series E bonds, 10.06.2015; series F bonds, 12.07.2015. Rating outlook – stable.
Agency also has confirmed bank deposit rating at highest grade “5” (highest deposit strength). The rating action was implemented on the basis of the FUIB’s financial statements for 2010-2011 and 1H2012 and other internal data provided by the Bank for rating purposes.
According to the applied rating scale the borrower or debt instrument with assigned uaAA credit rating is characterized by the highest creditworthiness against other Ukrainian borrowers or debt instruments. Plus (+) and Minus (-) signs indicate rating subcategories in the main grades.
Stable outlook indicates that at present there are no anticipated rating downgrade reasons.
Bank Deposit Rating grade “5” (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors. Probability of deposit repayment delays is extremely low.
“Independent rating of FUIB sustainability and stability indicates that the bank has right strategy. FUIB consistently demonstrated strong financial performance and follows the best practice of information disclosure that enables to save the trust of our customers, partners and investors”, said Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!