Beginning on September 2011 FUIB offers new car lending terms. Depending on the car lending programme the rate has been cut by 0.5-1.5% and ranges from 11.5% in UAH. The minimum down payment is 19%; the loan period is 7 years.
“There has been a noticeable revival in the car market throughout the year to date, and the number of cars purchased on credit grew to 15-17%,” says Dmitriy Krepak, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of retail business. “FUIB recommenced car lending in March of this year and in line with its retail lending development plan gradually decreases the lending rates. We have no doubt that these changes will be appreciated by both our customers and partners. Our efforts are aimed at making the car loan the most useful and accessible to our customers.”
Details of car lending terms are available at the Bank’s web site in “Car Lending” section or at 0 800 500 490 or outlets of PJSC “FUIB”.
- День донора онлайн в ПУМБ: 63 донори, 28 літрів крові, 189 врятованих життів
- Winter with FUIB loan products
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!