Dear shareholders of PJSC “FUIB”, please be informed of the scheduled Extraordinary General Meeting of Public Joint Stock Company “First Ukrainian International Bank” (“Bank”).
The FUIB’s EGM is to be held on 21 October 2011 in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2a, Donetsk, 83001 (3d floor, assembly hall, room No 328).
The EGM is to commence at 11:00. Registration of shareholders (their proxies) will be carried out on 21 October 2011 from 10:30 to 10:55 at the venue of the EGM.
The register of the shareholders entitled to participate in the EGM is to be compiled as at 24:00 on 17 October 2011.
- Appointment of the EGM’s Secretary and Vote Counting Commission.
- Procedure for holding the EGM.
- Restatement of the Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB”.
- Appointment of signatories authorised to authenticate the restated Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB”.
- Appointment of persons authorised to take measures aimed at ensuring the agreement upon the restated Articles of Association of PJSC “FUIB” by the National Bank of Ukraine and their public registration.
- Approval of the composition of the Supervisory Board of PJSC “FUIB” as the successor bank.
- Approval of the composition of the Audit Committee of PJSC “FUIB” as the successor bank.
- Approval of the composition of the Management Board of PJSC “FUIB” as the successor bank.
To participate in the EGM the shareholder (its proxy) shall have:
- shareholders – passport or other ID, documents confirming authority of the head of the Bank’s corporate shareholder.
- proxies – passport or other ID, power of attorney for participation in and voting at the EGM authenticated within the law of Ukraine.
Materials on the issues of the agenda of the EGM are available in the Bank’s premises (Donetsk Head Office) at: Universitetskaya St. 2 a, on business days from 9:00 to 18:00.
Contacts: Roman Kuzyuk, tel.: (044) 231 71 19.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!