As part of its investment business development strategy FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK (FUIB) significantly enhanced its activity of the securities custodian. As the result, from the year beginning to date the number of securities accounts and volume of depositary assets underwent a strong growth.
Data on the FUIB’s activity as the securities custodian as at 01.06.2012:
· 40 473 securities accounts, which is 1.29 times up from the year beginning to date. The number of securities accounts with FUIB increased due to growth in the number of issuers the Bank acquired for delivery of its custody services following the securities dematerialization within the restated Law of Ukraine “On Joint Stock Companies”
· UAH 30.63 billion depositary assets, of which:
o UAH 24.96 billion – nominal value of the securities accounted by the Ukrainian Securities Depository;
o UAH 3.00 billion − nominal value of the securities accounted by the National Depository of Ukraine;
o UAH 2.4 billion – nominal value of the government securities accounted by the Depository of the National Bank of Ukraine.
As the securities custodian FUIB offers a full range of custody services for individuals and corporate bodies, including joint investment funds, issuers, and banks; and at present serves over 30 000 customers.
In the rankings of custodians by nominal value of the depositary assets over 2Q2011 compiled by the Professional Association of Registrars and Depositories (PARD) FUIB, as the custodian, was No 4. The depositary assets over the reference period were UAH 24.16 billion; whereas today, almost one year thereafter, they are 1.26 times up.
On the basis of its performance over 2011 the custodian FUIB is No 3 in “Leading Custodians by Nominal Value of Securities” and No 5 in “Leading Custodians by Number of Securities Issues” rankings published by the Ukrainian Securities Depository at the May-end.
The FUIB’s strong position in the stock market is the part of the development strategy of the Bank’s investment business. Along with its leading positions by number of securities accounts and volume of depositary assets FUIB is one of the leaders in the rankings of the government bond dealers over 1Q2012 (Cbonds information agency).
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!