Asset and Liability Management Committee is a collegial body of the bank, created to optimize the asset and liability management.
The main functions of Asset and Liability Management Committee:
- support and improving the quality of processes of strategy formation and business plan of FUIB ensuring compliance of the bank targets through the development of appropriate policies, forming of the management solutions projects and their adoption within their competence;
- maximization of profit and cost of the capital of FUIB, ensuring long-term effective operating of the bank;
- minimization of risks through direct decision-making on liquidity risk management, interest rate, currency and market risks;
- ensuring the functioning of the ratio optimization process of the profitability and the risk of banking operations.
In addition, to increase the effective execution of its functions to the Committee on Asset and Liability Management have been given the following authorities:
- determination of FUIB policy in asset and liability management for ensuring balanced ratio of income and bank risks;
- determination of quantitative and qualitative criteria for risk assessment of operations;
- decision-making regarding the structure and amount of assets and liabilities, as well as the acceptable risk levels;
- analysis of the regular reports and statements provided to the Asset and Liability Management by structural units of FUIB;
- control over observance of the Committee decisions by structural units of the Bank.
Tariff-commercial committee develops, implements and supports a balanced tariff system of FUIB.
The main functions of the tariff-commercial committee:
- development of a pricing strategy for banking products and services;
- ensuring of banking services competitiveness at the banking market;
- facilitate increased profitability of FUIB;
- facilitate increased level of satisfaction of the bank clients;
- analysis of the cost price ratio of products, services and market competitiveness of existing tariffs of the bank;
- consideration and coordination of all changes and additions to the existing and project systems of the tariffs and services that are offered to branches and affiliates of the Head Office;
- selection of an optimal system of the tariffs and services;
- analysis of the actual provision of achieving the objectives that are set in the formation of FUIB credit policy;
- prompt response to the changes in demand and competitive environment in the regions, preparation of offers on changing the tariffs for certain types of services and submission for approval to the Chairman of the Board;
- control over observance of the tariff policy in structural units of the Bank.
Credit Committee – credit collegial body, which is delegated some functions in the assumption of credit risks by FUIB.
The Credit Committee is accountable to the Credit Council and the Board and created to perform the functions:
- considering the offers for assumption of credit risks by the bank;
- delegation of authority;
- analysis of credit portfolio quality and formation of reserves for credit risks;
- analysis of the work status with problem assets of the bank and their quality;
- prior review and approval of the methodological and regulatory documents prior to their submission for approval by the Credit Council;
- reporting to the Bank's Board and the Credit Council on the state of the bank's credit operations.
Created for process optimization of managing operational risks, development and implementation of the most effective measures to minimize the impact of operational risks on the bank's activities.
The main functions of the Committee for operational risk management:
- development of strategies, policies and fundamental approaches to the management of the bank's operational risk;
- preparation of internal documents of the bank on the implementation of the internal control systems of FUIB;
- approval of managing operational risks methodology;
- approval of the operational risk level for a year;
- constant monitoring of the compliance approach to operational risk management of the accepted strategy;
- analysis of the operational risks level for decision-making;
- development of effective measures by subcommittees and subsequent control over them within the framework of the Committee meetings on managing the operational risk;
- training of new and existing employees, providing an effective information exchange about the level of operational risk units, processes and products;
- approval of a common terminology, forms of reporting and system to provide information participants of managing operational risks system;
- Approval of management measures of operational risk and monitoring of their effectiveness.
Program integration committee has been established to assess and match the project portfolio, and monitoring the results, coverage of, and the KPI project budgets.
The competence of the Program Integration Committee includes:
- support of implementation of the strategic objectives of the bank by evaluating and controlling implementation of FUIB project portfolio, which includes business-projects, process projects, IT-projects and projects on information security.
Technology Committee established to implement the strategic objectives in the field of information technology, information security and management of IT-risks, as well as maintaining the technological leadership of the bank.
The main functions of the Technological Committee:
- approval of information technology policy;
- review of information security policies and managing IT-risks;
- prioritization of the projects and directions of IT development and information security;
- consideration of the results, investigations of critical incidents of information security and approval of measures;
- approval of initiatives on major technology projects;
- deciding on an acceptable level of IT-risks;
- consideration of competitive suggestions for strategic projects;
- implementation of the innovative expert assessment offers;
- assessment of the audit results in the area of information technology and information security;
- decision making on technological issues in mergers/acquisitions;
- approval of the selection criteria of requests to change the software, requiring consideration of the Committee;
- prioritization of requests on changing the software.
Ethics and business behavior Committee was established for implementation of FUIB common standards and principles of "SCM" Group in the area of corporate ethics and business behavior.
The Committee on Ethics and Business behavior performs the functions:
- regulation of corporate relations in accordance with the principles of the corporate ethics of the bank and "SCM" Group;
- implementation of measures aimed to strengthening the business culture of the bank, which will promote ethical behavior and act in accordance with the principles of the bank business ethics and "SCM" Group;
- implement control for observance the requirements of the bank's corporate ethics;
- responding to violations of corporate ethics and business behavior, as well as decisions regarding these cases;
- organizing activities to assess the impact of business ethics on the corporate culture of the bank;
- development of recommendations to improve the business ethics of the bank and increase the level of the corporate culture.
Financial Monitoring Committee in PJSC «FUIB» is a permanent collegiate body of PJSC «FUIB», which aims to ensure the functioning of the risk management system of legalization (laundering) of revenues obtained by criminal means, financing of terrorism and financing the proliferation of mass destruction weapons in the Bank, as well as the application of appropriate measures to minimize such risks to an acceptable level.
The rights of matters consideration in the field of financial monitoring were delegated to the Financial Monitoring Committee in PJSC «FUIB» by the Board of PJSC «FUIB».
Financial Monitoring Committee in PJSC «FUIB» is accountable to the Chairman of the Board of PJSC «FUIB» and performs the following functions:
- coordination of compliance with the requirements for financial monitoring in the Bank
- responding to identified shortcomings in meeting the requirements for financial monitoring in the Bank and making decisions in these cases for each violation identified
- development of recommendations to the Bank's divisions that are aimed at improving compliance with the requirements of financial monitoring in the Bank
- other functions.