First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is No 1 in the 2011 Most Dynamically Developing Banks rankings by IA “RBC-Ukraine,” which ranked Ukrainian banks included by the NBU into groups 1 and 2 – largest (with assets over UAH 15 billion) and large (assets of UAH 5-15 billion) banks.
FUIB demonstrated significant asset growth and performance enhancement over 2011. As reported by IA “RBC-Ukraine,” FUIB achieved impressive results due to the merger with DONGORBANK successfully completed in mid-2011 and an active development policy, implementation of which resulted in FUIB’s UAH 16.7 billion (92% up) asset growth year on year.
“During 2011, FUIB significantly strengthened its positions in Ukraine’s banking industry, enhanced its key financial performance results, and secured its place among Ukraine’s TOP 10 banks as No 8 by assets. The Bank grew both organically, through business growth and new product and service propositions, and inorganically, through merger by absorption of DONGROBANK. As a result of the merger FUIB not only grew, but also enhanced its reliability and efficiency, which confirms that FUIB is successfully implementing its strategy towards the goal – FUIB among the TOP 5 Ukrainian banks,” says Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of FUIB’s Management Board.
Details are available on the web site of IA "RBC-Ukraine".
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!