FUIB excludes any possibility of cooperation with the Russian aggressor and categorically condemns any manifestations of collaborationism.
Due to constant shelling by Russian invaders, 16 FUIB's branches and 95 ATMs in Mariupol, as well as one FUIB's branch and 2 ATMs in Volnovakha have been closed since March. The bank has lost control and access to these branches and ATMs in the aforementioned territories. In addition, 3 branches in Kherson have been closed, as well as one branch in each of the following cities: Nikolske, Izium, Nova Kakhovka, Dniprorudne, Enerhodar, Melitopol, Kupyansk and 2 more branches in Berdyansk.
Despite the forced suspension of work of these branches, customer service in remote channels have not stopped for a minute.
During the three most difficult months, not only does FUIB ensure business continuity and stability of the financial system and economy, but also helps Ukrainian soldiers to bring Ukraine closer to victory. The bank provides funds for procurements for the military and have already provided over UAH 68 million. In March and April, the bank paid more than UAH 299 million in advance, so that the state would have the funds to resolve urgent issues under martial law.
FUIB's team maintains financial defenses and is doing everything possible to bring Ukraine closer to victory.
- Зменшено комісію за зняття коштів з дебетних карток за кордоном
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!