FUIB excludes any possibility of cooperation with the Russian aggressor and categorically condemns any manifestations of collaborationism.
Due to constant shelling by Russian invaders, 16 FUIB's branches and 95 ATMs in Mariupol, as well as one FUIB's branch and 2 ATMs in Volnovakha have been closed since March. The bank has lost control and access to these branches and ATMs in the aforementioned territories. In addition, 3 branches in Kherson have been closed, as well as one branch in each of the following cities: Nikolske, Izium, Nova Kakhovka, Dniprorudne, Enerhodar, Melitopol, Kupyansk and 2 more branches in Berdyansk.
Despite the forced suspension of work of these branches, customer service in remote channels have not stopped for a minute.
During the three most difficult months, not only does FUIB ensure business continuity and stability of the financial system and economy, but also helps Ukrainian soldiers to bring Ukraine closer to victory. The bank provides funds for procurements for the military and have already provided over UAH 68 million. In March and April, the bank paid more than UAH 299 million in advance, so that the state would have the funds to resolve urgent issues under martial law.
FUIB's team maintains financial defenses and is doing everything possible to bring Ukraine closer to victory.
- ПУМБ – переможець Ukrainian Fintech Awards 2023 в 3-х номінаціях
- ПУМБ виділив 1 мільйон гривень на облаштування укриттів в школах Бучанського району
- FUIB will raffle off 45 bracelets from Azovstal among depositors of the Steel deposit
- 4 мільйони гривень від ПУМБ для освіти під час війни
- Calm deposit with the possibility of early withdrawal without loss of interest
- FUIB returns the Steel deposit
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!
questions Please, leave a question, gratitude,
complaint or suggestion FUIB in social