FUIB has investigated statements of unauthorized write-off from FUIB's customer accounts, and payments will be made in all cases that fall within the scope of the transactions for which FUIB makes compensation. At present, law enforcement agencies have to identify the culprits who must reimburse FUIB for the damages. FUIB software complexes provide the highest level of data and account protection and any data leaks from FUIB software complexes are excluded. In addition, FUIB has introduced another control over payments to prevent similar cases in the future.
However, fraudsters come up with different schemes to obtain client data or card data (phishing sites, etc.). Therefore, for security reasons, we advise clients to periodically change the password for access to PUMB Online application, not to use passwords entered on any other websites, to set separate passwords in the mobile application of each bank where clients are served, to link mobile phone number to passport, set daily limits in Internet banking and follow other recommendations set out on the FUIB website in the "Appeals and Security" section on the "Your Security" tab.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!