First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was included in the Banks of 2021 rating organized by the Financial Club and the Legal Practice publishing house, and received awards in two nominations.
Thus, in the category "Banks with private Ukrainian capital among large banks", FUIB was recognized as the best in the nominations Profitable Bank in terms of profit for January-November 2020, as well as Savings Bank for Business according to the growth of current accounts of legal entities in hryvnia.
During the evaluation, the data of banks' reports published by the National Bank as of January 1 and December 1, 2020 were used. The key indicators were the dynamics of assets, deposit and loan portfolios of individuals and legal entities, bank profits, as well as the dynamics of payment card portfolios. Banks with Ukrainian capital, state banks, and banks with foreign capital were analyzed separately. Moreover, banks with Ukrainian capital and banks with foreign capital were divided into two groups: large and small, depending on the size of assets and their growth rate during the reporting period.
- ПУМБ – переможець Ukrainian Fintech Awards 2023 в 3-х номінаціях
- ПУМБ виділив 1 мільйон гривень на облаштування укриттів в школах Бучанського району
- FUIB will raffle off 45 bracelets from Azovstal among depositors of the Steel deposit
- 4 мільйони гривень від ПУМБ для освіти під час війни
- Calm deposit with the possibility of early withdrawal without loss of interest
- FUIB returns the Steel deposit
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!
questions Please, leave a question, gratitude,
complaint or suggestion FUIB in social