First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was included in the Banks of 2021 rating organized by the Financial Club and the Legal Practice publishing house, and received awards in two nominations.
Thus, in the category "Banks with private Ukrainian capital among large banks", FUIB was recognized as the best in the nominations Profitable Bank in terms of profit for January-November 2020, as well as Savings Bank for Business according to the growth of current accounts of legal entities in hryvnia.
During the evaluation, the data of banks' reports published by the National Bank as of January 1 and December 1, 2020 were used. The key indicators were the dynamics of assets, deposit and loan portfolios of individuals and legal entities, bank profits, as well as the dynamics of payment card portfolios. Banks with Ukrainian capital, state banks, and banks with foreign capital were analyzed separately. Moreover, banks with Ukrainian capital and banks with foreign capital were divided into two groups: large and small, depending on the size of assets and their growth rate during the reporting period.
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!