First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became the first emitting bank to use the updated Visa Secure program, which helps increase the security of online transactions.
On May 29, FUIB began using the Visa Secure supplementary security service with an updated 3-D Secure 2.1 (EMV 3-D Secure) protocol for Visa cards.
3-D Secure 2.1 is an updated Internet transaction processing protocol. It is designed for additional security of payments (protection against unauthorized use of card data) when making purchases in online stores using a payment card.
The updated Visa Secure service provides more reliable protection against fraud, makes payment more convenient for cardholders and increases the number of completed purchases, thus providing benefits to both cardholders and trade and service companies and banks.
commented Head of FUIB Processing Center. .
said Svitlana Chyrva, Visa Regional Manager in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova.
- The number of visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!