First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), in connection with the introduction of the quarantine in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and taking care of your health, continues to service the cards, which expire in March-May 2020.
To temporarily prolong your card, you do not need to go to the FUIB branch where you are usually served. You can continue using the expired card, and namely to withdraw funds in ATMs and pay through POS terminals of FUIB and of other banks. We have done our utmost to ensure that cards with extended expiry date are accepted in ATMs and POS terminals of all banks. However, some older models of ATMs and POS terminals may refuse the transaction. Please understand this and use another ATM or POS nearby.
The service life of such cards will be extended until July 1, 2020. At the end of quarantine, clients whose cards have expired should contact FUIB and get the card reissued in standard mode.
Information applies to all types of cards - both credit and debit cards (including payroll and social pay cards).
IMPORTANT! Transfer from card to card (P2P) of FUIB or other banks, if the card expires, is not yet possible. Instead, we advise you to use a transfers from account to account. You can view the account number in the contract, mobile version or web version of PUMB Online `
ATTENTION! Temporarily, extended-term cards will not work on the access control system (ACS) equipment - the security system for entering 24/7 zones of FUIB and of other banks. This means that during the weekends and after hours, the security system will deny access for users of expired cards. For this reason, we ask that you schedule your time to visit the 24/7 self-service area during business hours. We are working to open 24/7 zones for clients with extended-term cards.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 червня 2020 року
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!