From September 27, residents of Solomianskyi district of Kyiv will be able to receive services in the new branch.
Branch No. 42 is located at the following address: 1, Hetmana St. In the branch No. 42, clients can receive a full range of banking services: to get loans issued and deposits, to exchange currency, to pay utility bills, etc.
There are also self-service areas with "PUMB online" stands at the branch, where clients can perform all basic operations on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to a payment terminal and an ATM.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
The branch is located at the following address:
03057, Kyiv, 1, Hetmana St.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00
Sat., Sun. - days off
Working hours of the cash desk:
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 5:30 PM
Sat., Sun. – days off
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!