From August 28, residents of Vasylkiv, Kyiv region, will be able to receive services in the new branch.
Branch No. 1 is located at the following address: 8, Hrushevskoho St.
One will be able to use a full range of banking services in the branch No. 1: to get loans and deposits issued, to exchange currency, to pay utility bills, etc.
There are also self-service areas with "PUMB online" stands at the branch, where clients can perform all basic operations on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to a payment terminal and an ATM.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
The branch is located at the following address:
08601, Kyiv region, Vasylkiv, 8, Hrushevskoho St.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00 (without a break)
Sat. – from 10:00 to 15:00 (without a break)
Sun. - day off
Working hours of the cash desk:
Mon.-Fri. – from 9:00 to 17:30 (a break from 13:00 to 14:00)
Sat., Sun. – days off
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!