First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the credit limit of "NOVAAGRO" trading house, which is part of the "NOVAAGRO" group of companies, by 2 times.
According to the results of the annual review procedure, the company demonstrated stable financial performance, business stability, as well as its further ability to manage loan debt, which allowed the bank to increase the company's financing to UAH 200 million.
The first loan agreement between FUIB and "NOVAAGRO" trading house for the amount of UAH 50 million was signed back in 2016. Over this period of time, partner relations with the bank allowed us to increase financing by 4 times.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!