First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) continues to develop the direction of sales of insurance services by partners. Thus, in the second quarter of 2019, FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies compared to the same period in 2018.
At the end of June, sales grew by 102%. The largest number of insurances in the second quarter was sold in Dnipropetrovsk and Zaporizhzhya regions – 42% of the total.
"Selling insurance policies which cover classic insurance risks is a very promising niche for the bank. We save time and efforts of the client: The bank manager selects the best insurance offer from six leading insurance companies and helps to pay for the policy. Everything takes from 15 to 20 minutes at most. If the client has previously been serviced by the bank and the information about them is already in the database, the formalization takes even less time," commented Vyacheslav Melikhov, Head of Retail Banking Insurance Department of FUIB.
We would like to remind that FUIB offers its clients to issue insurance from 6 insurance companies - ASKA, Arsenal Insurance, ARX, INGO, VUSO and ASKO DS. You can buy an insurance policy on the bank's website as well as at FUIB's branches and points of sale. Clients of the bank can also get CIVOCL insurance policy through Viber messenger.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!