According to the Prostobank Awards rating by Prostobank Consulting, the “vseMOZHU” credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was in the TOP-2 of the best banking retail products in the category “Credit Cards” according to the results of the first quarter of 2019.
The nominee-cards were evaluated on six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly payoff rate, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
“vseMOZHU” credit card consistently enters the tops of banking product ratings. High credit card rating positions are confirmed by demand - 730 thousand of our clients have already appreciated the understandable and favorable terms of the credit card. The 62-day grace period, competitive rate, lack of hidden fees and transparent terms are what made the card appealing to clients and experts,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, Director of FUIB's Retail Business department.
We would like to remind you that the credit card “vseMOZHU” also entered the TOP-2 rating of Prostobank Awards based on the results of 2018.
- Partner cashback in the FUIB Online mobile application in October: new offers for the Bank's customers
- Cashback for paying utility bills from FUIB
- Понад 1,6 млн гривень у монетах – сміливий внесок у перемогу
- Стартує акція «Осіння пора з RIA»
- ПУМБ підвищує ставки за депозитами для фізичних осіб у гривні
- Соціальний проєкт «Ми однієї крові» за ініціативи ПУМБ зібрав 600 тисяч гривень на закупку такмеду для захисників і доставку крові в гарячі точки
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!