First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has expanded its program of cooperation with the Technotorg Group of Companies.
From now on, within the framework of the program farmers will be able to purchase on preferential terms more than 600 units of various Ukrainian agricultural machinery from such producers as: Kharkiv Tractor Plant, Veles Agro, ELVORTI, Boguslavskaya Selkhoztechnika, Kobzarenko Plant, Umanfermmash, Orikhivsilmash and others.
The program allows one to buy machinery on credit with a 0% down payment at a reduced annual rate and, in addition, receive a compensation from the state for the part of the cost of purchased equipment in the amount of 25% to 40%. In turn, FUIB ensures that a decision on a loan will be made quickly, within 5 banking days of the submission of a package of documents.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!