Ihor Kozhevyn, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) Joint Stock Company, made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Ihor Kozhevyn's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of FUIB's board are grateful to Ihor Oleksiyovych for his excellent work and significant contribution to the development of FUIB.
According to the decision of the Supervisory Board, from July 04, 2019, Kostyantyn Shkolyarenko will be appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board and Chief Financial Officer of FUIB. Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych has been working at FUIB with a few breaks since 2001. Since 2011, he has been heading the department of non-earning assets management as the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Congratulations to Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych on the new appointment!
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!