First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has made its terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses more favorable.
From now on, agricultural producers who grow exchange-traded crops (wheat, barley, corn, sunflower, soybean, and rape) will be able to take advantage of the financial offer to replenish working assets from FUIB on more favorable terms with regard to collateral.
Thus, the maximum possible amount of credit limit, not covered by a collateral sealed by the mortgagee (equipment, real estate), has been increased from UAH 2 million to UAH 5 million. Thanks to the new terms, agricultural enterprises will be able to receive financing in the amount of up to UAH 5 million only if it will be secured by future harvest (issued without notarization), or even a larger amount of loan with a smaller collateral sealed by the mortgagee. For example, you will be able to receive a loan in the amount of UAH 10 million in FUIB, if you secure it by equipment with a collateral value of only UAH 5 million. The new terms are aimed at significantly simplifying the process of lending and at reducing expenses related to the registration of collateral for customers.
We would like to remind you that FUIB has been one of the top 3 Ukrainian banks for agricultural businesses for several consecutive years. This testifies to its considerable expertise in this field and allows it to understand the needs of customers who have agricultural businesses, and therefore to be more flexible and provide more favorable terms with regard to collateral.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!