Since March 15, 2019, by the decision of FUIB's Supervisory Board, Serhii Mahdych has been appointed FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board.
He will oversee the direction of large corporate business, as well as work with medium, small and micro businesses. He will be responsible for increasing the efficiency of work with all segments of the corporate business, expanding the client base and increasing the loan portfolio of the bank.
Serhii Mahdych has 17 years of experience in the banking sector, 15 years of which have been at FUIB.
In 2004, he had joined FUIB as the deputy manager of bank's branch in Zaporizhzhia, and later headed it from 2006 to 2011.
In 2011, he was appointed as director of the corporate business department of the bank.
Prior to joining FUIB, from 2002 to 2004, he worked at PrivatBank.
Serhii Mahdych is 38 years old. He graduated from Zaporizhzhia National Technical University with a degree in Finance. He is Candidate of Economic Sciences. He also received an MBA degree from the International Institute of Business (IIB).
- Проєкт «Ми однієї крові» за ініціативи ПУМБ набирає обертів: зібрано перший мільйон для порятунку життів
- Partner cashback in the FUIB Online mobile application in October: new offers for the Bank's customers
- Cashback for paying utility bills from FUIB
- Понад 1,6 млн гривень у монетах – сміливий внесок у перемогу
- Стартує акція «Осіння пора з RIA»
- ПУМБ підвищує ставки за депозитами для фізичних осіб у гривні
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!