More and more clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) are choosing PUMB Online mobile application as the main channel of the provision of services.
As at January 2019, the mobile application was downloaded 150 thousand times, which is 106% more compared to the end of the last year. In total, bank clients have installed the application more than 300 thousand times since its release in November last year.
"Such a number of downloads has exceeded our most daring expectations. First of all, this means that the decision to make PUMB Online mobile application "from scratch" was right and necessary for the provision of quality services for bank clients. With each passing month, the number of transactions and the share of operations in the mobile application is increasing compared to the web version. And after the March release of the application, which will introduce convenient templates for money transfers, clients will use the mobile application even more actively," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, director of the FUIB Operations Service Center.
According to the statistics, smartphones are becoming the main platform for managing funds. This January, only 28% of clients who regularly use digital channels preferred mobile banking, whereas in February, this figure has already increased to 34%.
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!