Oleksiy Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), who was responsible for corporate business, has made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Oleksiy Volchkov's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of the FUIB Board are grateful to Oleksiy Volchkov for a significant contribution to FUIB's achievements. When Volchkov was occupying this position, the bank started actively developing the direction of small and medium-sized businesses. Thus, three times FUIB has been selected as one of the best banks for small and medium-sized businesses and agricultural enterprises. At the same time, Oleksiy Volchkov himself became the best corporate banker in 2017 according to the authoritative financial periodical Financial Club.
Oleksiy Volchkov has been working at the bank for almost 9 years. His main focus was the optimization of processes for corporate clients, introduction of innovations, in particular, expansion of services for corporate clients, development of digital channels for the provision of services, as well as the development of online services.
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!