Educational meetings will take place in FUIB branches, in secondary and higher educational institutions, enterprises and organizations in various cities: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhia, Kryvyi Rih, Mariupol, Lviv, Rivne, Odesa, Poltava, and others. The aim of such events is to make citizens of different age and from different social groups more aware of the activities of banks and the use of banking products and services.
During the meetings, FUIB expers will cover a number of practical issues: how to manage your finances, that is, to save, accumulate and multiply them; how to choose a stable and reliable bank for deposits; how to borrow money in such a way that a loan is not burdensome for the family budget; how to use services via the Internet; how to protect yourself from online fraud; what to do when an ATM does not issue cash, etc.
The history of the World Savings Day began in 1924 in Milan, where it was initiated by the organizers of the First International Savings Bank Congress. Since then, state and financial institutions in dozens of countries have organized various events on the occasion of this Day. In Ukraine, Savings Day has been celebrated for seven consecutive years, since 2012, on the initiative and under the auspices of the Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks, the National Bank of Ukraine, and the Ministry of Finance of Germany. This initiative helps develop financial literacy of the Ukrainian population, as well as increase the level of confidence in the banking system.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!