First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) ranked among the top ten in the 50 Leading Banks of Ukraine rating, taking the 8th place, and was also marked in 15 nominations.
The first place of the bank was brought by victory in the nomination "Cash loan". The honorable second place was received by FUIB in the rating "Card Loans" and "Saving Deposit", and the bank also entered the top three in the nomination "Premium Banking". FUIB entered TOP-5 in three nominations – “Cash-in-transit services", "Services for Legal Entities" and "Overdraft", and in the nominations "Internet Banking", "Salary Projects" and "Servicing of private entities in branches", FUIB took the 7th and the 6th places respectively.
The professionalism of FUIB's top management was highly praised. So Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB Deputy Chairman of the Board, was named the best corporate banker in 2018. Sebastian Rubay, Deputy Chairman of the Board was included into the TOP-3 in the nomination "Best Retail Banker", Ihor Kozhevin entered the TOP-5 in the nomination "Best finance director" and Serhiy Kudlay, Head of Operational Support Center, entered the TOP-5 in the nomination "Best Operational Director".
"The fact that FUIB got into short lists of 15 nominations, in two of which we received the first places, proves the correctness of the chosen development strategy. From year to year, we strengthen the position of the bank in different segments, providing our customers with a more qualitative and convenient services, backed by reliability and impeccable reputation of the bank", commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
The rating of "50 leading banks of Ukraine" is available under the link.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!