Starting with 21 November 2017, changes in the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals will come into effect.
For more information about the new version of the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, please follow the link.
In case of disagreement with the proposed changes to the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, the client has the right to terminate the agreement before the date on which the agreement enters into force without paying additional commission for its termination in accordance with the procedure stipulated by par. 2.3.5., Section I. of the Agreement on the provision of complex banking services for individuals.
If you have additional questions, please either contact employees in the branches of the PJSC FUIB (the list of branches can be found here), or contact the Customer Service Center by the following phone numbers:
+38 044 290 7 290 in Ukraine and from abroad1;
490 – short number from mobile phones2.
1 according to operators' tariffs
2 Vodafone - 0.33 UAH - connection fee, 0,50 UAH./min.;
Kyivstar - 1.27 UAH./min.;
lifecell - 1.02 UAH./min.
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!