First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a branch in the city center, on Khreshchatyk Street. The new branch meets all modern requirements and is the embodiment of new FUIB's service model, based on the latest technological solutions.
"Being a partner bank, we see our mission in meeting the needs of our customers to the highest extent. Today they wish to receive services quickly, easily and where it is convenient for them. Therefore we use the latest technological solutions and innovations. In particular, at the new FUIB branch you will find a vast self-service area, which allows you to perform about 70% of bank operations on your own online", noted Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
The new branch is equipped with a sufficient number of self-service terminals (SST), computers and tablets with access to the Internet banking "PUMB online" and "PUMB Online Corporate". With their help, clients can make utility payments, transfer money, make a deposit or get a loan. It is also possible to repay loans and deposit cash on the settlement account using the SST.
The branch is equipped with a working space for customers, where there is Internet access and a printer, as well as with special meeting rooms for corporate clients.
All managers of FUIB branch on Khreshchatyk speak English.
Address: 28/2, Khreshchatyk St.
Work hours: 7 days a week. Until 19:30 on weekdays and until 18:00 at weekends.
To celebrate the housewarming, FUIB has prepared pleasant surprises for everyone who will use the services of the new branch from December 21 to December 27, 2015.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!