FUIB completed the re-branding of the bank "Renaissance Credit" branch network. Signs with the logo of the First Ukrainian appeared on 38 more branches across the country.
In 14 cities of Ukraine FUIB appeared for the first time - in Chervonohrad and Uman, Nikopol and Oleksandria, Pryluky and Kamyanetz-Podilskyi etc. Signboards of FUIB appeared in the Zakarpattia region: in Mukachevo and Uzhgorod, where the bank previously was not represented. More bank branches appeared in regional centers.
“The acquisition of "Renaissance Credit" strengthened FUIB's positions in retail. With the expansion of the network we also received a “know how” for work with the mass segment. Now, the reliability and quality of the First Ukrainian is available even in small towns with a population from 50 thousand inhabitants in all the regions of Ukraine”, noticed Serhiy Chernenko, First Ukrainian International Bank's Chairan of the Board.
In the new offices of the joint network the First Ukrainian brought to uniform standards the signboards, interior elements, appearance of staff and advertising materials. Also in the former branches of "Renaissance Credit" zones of Internet banking "PUMB online" for remote account management, as well as ATMs were installed.
We would like to remind that the legal merger of the banks took place in March 2015 when the FUIB became the legal successor of all rights and obligations of JSC "Bank Renaissance Capital". As of today the regional network of FUIB comprises of 158 outlets.
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
- It is easy to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine and volunteers together with FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!