The volume of person-to-person money transfers made by the customers of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) through Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram international money transfer systems over July and August grew by 33% year-over-year. About 60% of all the transfers were made through Western Union. The most popular currency of transfers is the U.S. dollar. The second most popular currency is the Russian rouble, which is used for transfers between Russia and Ukraine.
“The demand for person-to-person money transfer service is growing every year. To enhance its usability FUIB simplified the money transfer procedure at its outlets. Now, money transfer is carried out only by cashiers and customers do not need to move from the front officer employee to the cashier and back, which saves significantly the customer’s time. In the future, we plan to introduce the money transfer service through mobile and Internet technologies,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!