The volume of person-to-person money transfers made by the customers of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) through Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram international money transfer systems over July and August grew by 33% year-over-year. About 60% of all the transfers were made through Western Union. The most popular currency of transfers is the U.S. dollar. The second most popular currency is the Russian rouble, which is used for transfers between Russia and Ukraine.
“The demand for person-to-person money transfer service is growing every year. To enhance its usability FUIB simplified the money transfer procedure at its outlets. Now, money transfer is carried out only by cashiers and customers do not need to move from the front officer employee to the cashier and back, which saves significantly the customer’s time. In the future, we plan to introduce the money transfer service through mobile and Internet technologies,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
- Рейтингова агенція «Кредит-Рейтинг» підтвердила довгостроковий кредитний рейтинг ПУМБ
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!