The volume of person-to-person money transfers made by the customers of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) through Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram international money transfer systems over July and August grew by 33% year-over-year. About 60% of all the transfers were made through Western Union. The most popular currency of transfers is the U.S. dollar. The second most popular currency is the Russian rouble, which is used for transfers between Russia and Ukraine.
“The demand for person-to-person money transfer service is growing every year. To enhance its usability FUIB simplified the money transfer procedure at its outlets. Now, money transfer is carried out only by cashiers and customers do not need to move from the front officer employee to the cashier and back, which saves significantly the customer’s time. In the future, we plan to introduce the money transfer service through mobile and Internet technologies,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
- FUIB is among the leading transparent companies in Ukraine
- FUIB allocates USD 1 million for development of Kyiv School of Economics and provision of scholarships
- The new Black Friday record is over UAH 1.86 billion in loans
- День донора онлайн в ПУМБ: 63 донори, 28 літрів крові, 189 врятованих життів
- Winter with FUIB loan products
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!