The volume of person-to-person money transfers made by the customers of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) through Western Union, UNIStream, CONTACT and MoneyGram international money transfer systems over July and August grew by 33% year-over-year. About 60% of all the transfers were made through Western Union. The most popular currency of transfers is the U.S. dollar. The second most popular currency is the Russian rouble, which is used for transfers between Russia and Ukraine.
“The demand for person-to-person money transfer service is growing every year. To enhance its usability FUIB simplified the money transfer procedure at its outlets. Now, money transfer is carried out only by cashiers and customers do not need to move from the front officer employee to the cashier and back, which saves significantly the customer’s time. In the future, we plan to introduce the money transfer service through mobile and Internet technologies,” said Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director of FUIB.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!