Dear customers! We wish you Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Please be informed of the Bank’s work procedure during the winter holidays (as established by the NBU Letter No №25-211/2768/11900 of 18.12.12 “On Work Procedure in Light of the Fiscal Year Closing”).
Instead of 31 December 2012,which will be a non-business day, the Bank will work on 29 December 2012.
On 29 December 2012 the Bank will work in the ordinary mode, the business day will be 1 hour shorter.
Payments will be accepted only to the benefit of customers of PJSC “FUIB”, State Treasury and Directorates of the NBU – until 12:00.
30 December 2012- 1 January 2013 – non-business days.
On 2 January 2013 the Bank will work without serving customers.
03-04 January 2013 – ordinary business days.
5-7 January 2013 – non-business days.
From 8 January 2013 the Bank will work in its regular business mode.
First Ukrainian International Bank
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!