Dear customers! We wish you Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Please be informed of the Bank’s work procedure during the winter holidays (as established by the NBU Letter No №25-211/2768/11900 of 18.12.12 “On Work Procedure in Light of the Fiscal Year Closing”).
Instead of 31 December 2012,which will be a non-business day, the Bank will work on 29 December 2012.
On 29 December 2012 the Bank will work in the ordinary mode, the business day will be 1 hour shorter.
Payments will be accepted only to the benefit of customers of PJSC “FUIB”, State Treasury and Directorates of the NBU – until 12:00.
30 December 2012- 1 January 2013 – non-business days.
On 2 January 2013 the Bank will work without serving customers.
03-04 January 2013 – ordinary business days.
5-7 January 2013 – non-business days.
From 8 January 2013 the Bank will work in its regular business mode.
First Ukrainian International Bank
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!