Dear customers! We wish you Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Please be informed of the Bank’s work procedure during the winter holidays (as established by the NBU Letter No №25-211/2768/11900 of 18.12.12 “On Work Procedure in Light of the Fiscal Year Closing”).
Instead of 31 December 2012,which will be a non-business day, the Bank will work on 29 December 2012.
On 29 December 2012 the Bank will work in the ordinary mode, the business day will be 1 hour shorter.
Payments will be accepted only to the benefit of customers of PJSC “FUIB”, State Treasury and Directorates of the NBU – until 12:00.
30 December 2012- 1 January 2013 – non-business days.
On 2 January 2013 the Bank will work without serving customers.
03-04 January 2013 – ordinary business days.
5-7 January 2013 – non-business days.
From 8 January 2013 the Bank will work in its regular business mode.
First Ukrainian International Bank
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!