From the beginning of the year, the cost of hryvnia financing for business rose to 25-30% per annum. Companies can not service such loans. In addition, banks are willing to lend only to proven customers.
- New loans are now issued with extreme caution. As a rule, banks are trying to keep the size of the loan portfolio at the current level, - said FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board OlexiyVolchkov at the round table "Prospects for lending to businesses in 2015".
According to him, this year lack of liquidity, lack of protection of the rights of creditors and insufficient capitalization of banks will slow down the lending to businesses.
Bankers agree that the resource-free financial instruments are being increasingly used as an alternative to expensive credit resources. According to the executive director of the International Blazer Fund Oleg Ustenko, it will be very difficult to get loans for businesses this year. The main factor is that the National Bank will carry out a tight monetary policy, holding liquidity by cutting the possibility of refinancing. There just will be no money for lending. This will be an additional blow to the economy, as there is a high risk of inflation, which gives contraction of credit policy.
And Olexiy Volchkov recalled: all countries that emerged from the crisis, had the only scenario, i.e. raising money in the export-oriented industries. The mistake of Ukraine is in the fact, that over the past 8 years much money was attracted - $ 140-150 billion, but they were not invested into the development of export-oriented industries. Then issuing of loans has been stopped, and this "hole" has not been replaced by hard currency gains from exporters. According to Volchkov, investments attracted by Ukraine should be directed towards the development of the banking system and the priority sectors of the economy.
- Most important is not to repeat the mistakes that Ukraine repeats over the 25 years: not to spend all the money that we get, - the expert said. - The government should select some export-oriented industries, including agriculture, and make an economic miracle.
Source: Komsomolskaya Pravda in Ukraine
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!